Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Good Morning!

 
Good Morning! Well that is if you can call 5:30 am good. Of course that's what I get up everymorning. Feeling guilty that I haven't posted for so long has caused me to take this time before getting ready for work.to sneak this post in. I wanted to post some new to me blogs that I found, however I really need to be in the shower so that will be for later. I just wanted to say good morning. Please leave me a little note, even if it is to just say hi! I do so appreaciate it.
I hope to do some visiting tonight, but I don't get off work until 6pm so an 11 hour day tonight and I need to add another strand to a necklace I'm making for Arissa. It's just seed beads but that way Arissa can say grandma made it for me! Morgan's is already done.


Have a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

Kathy, PaperPumpkin said...

Hi! I agree, long work hours really cut into my creative fun! Thank you for visiting! Remember to take good care of yourself, especially at this hectic time. ~k

pchickki said...

Love this and it is so true.
Hope you are having a great week.
Hugs to you my friend